My Love is Techno....




Hi guys,

I'm your Michelle and I'm from Germany. Since I'm not yet 16 years old, I must confess my love for Technomusic is really since the last year Tomorrowland. We heard that in our yard over BigCityBeats.fm up and down 24 hours straight. My dad has been to Tomorrowland twice and I really want to blog there and write about it. That's exactly what I recently discovered as a hobby, blogging.

I would like to introduce you here in my blog many cool events, the hottest party people, the work of the organizers in the background and many cool acts in the form of interviews.

Last year I started my first techno event. And we were at the World Club Dome 2017 with Martin Garrix and Friends in the Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen. I have to admit, it was on a November 11th and the stadium was not warmed up. It was so cold. Around 15,000 people spent 7 hours waiting for Martin Garrix to come, it was just great to see how many people spoke the same language, Technomusic.

This evening there were a total of 6 DJ's more or less known faces. DJ Le Shuuk, CMCS, Brooks, Julian Jordan, Justin Mylo and of course Martin Garrix as star guest. I would like to introduce you to a little bit closer and to insert some pictures and as far as I could do with them.

Yours, Michelle

Kommentare